Jun 1, 2006

Lion King


At the last drawing marathon in Brooklyn I spent a little time and spashed a bunch of watercolor onto a blank page in my moleskine. Then one day Yun wanted me to meet her at Cartier because she wanted to get her wedding ring adjusted. The public library is close by so I went early so I could do this sketch. It came out quite good so I will be doing more of this type of thing in the future. In fact i've already painted a few more pages in my book. When I said my drawing will improve once i'm married is turning out to be true. I guess I should have done it a long time ago.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

This is a tremendous effect. As someone said before I enjoy the differing comments on the blog and on the page. (You are incredibly brave to go to Cartier - costs a lot of money to be treated like dirt!)

Karen said...

That's a very noble looking beast, Tommy. Congratulations to you and Yun!