Apr 7, 2006

Scooter Pie


This is a direct quote from our commander in cheese, George W. in 2003: "I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it and we'll take the appropriate action." He's the president so he is allowed to declassify information. No one really cared if it was technically classified or not. We the people wanted to know who leaked the information, period. Well guess what? Libby testified before a grand jury, and revealed who authorized the leaks. It was Bush and Cheney. George W. is either one of two things: A) the dumbest guy on the planet for not knowing he was the one who authorized the leaks; or B) a liar. Take your pick. I say, C) All of the above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take C as well ...