Mar 14, 2006

Everyday Products


I've started a new sketch book. It will be filled with common household items. Everything from batteries to bubble gum to Band-Aids to Pepto-Bismol. I can practice drawing around my house or office if i have any spare time. It doesn't take much to do one of these, so it is fun and not too taxing. I wanted to do a drawing of good old Bazooka bubble gum. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm sure i'll track it down some place. I wonder what a piece costs. Probably a quarter by now. Well maybe just a nickel. When i was a kid it was a penny. Plus you would keep all the Bazooka joe comics and then send away for cool decoder rings and whatnot.

2 comments:

XK9 said...

As a kid didn't you recognize how tragically unfunny Bazooka Joe comics were? I did. But then again I think I was in my 30s when I was born in the 60s. I've regressed since then.

pedalpower said...

I am loving your blog...your drawings are wonderful!