Mar 24, 2006

Doodles Weaver


Sometimes I like to do little doodles on napkins and stuff. It really entertains the kiddies. My girlfriend always refers to me as "squirrel." I'm a real whirlwind of activities. I'm always doing the dishes and cleaning my apartment, making the bed, watering my plants. There is not a speck of dust in my apartment. People always ask me, "who's your maid?" When they find out it's me, they look at me like i'm nut's, which I am. I can't help it. I'm just wired that way. Plus i'm always painting or drawing or cleaning up after i've just drawn or painted. My closets are immaculate. All my shoes and hats are all lined up. It's insane, I really should post a picture. Also when we get to a crosswalk I always run in front of the cars just as the light changes. I like to make mad dashes. Her apartment is right by the west side highway. She always panics as we approch the crosswalk to get across. She says that squirrels always end up flattened on some road or off ramp. I'd like to keep writing about this topic but I have to go scrub my toilet and shower.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

XK9 said...

I fear for you. I fear for your girlfriend. A fastidious artist who's not gay. You are an original.

Love the squirrel. I'm also a big fan of Letterman's squirrel jokes. They always end, "...[verb-ing] his nuts!" My 10-year-old yellow lab Gus hates squirrels. When people who don't know dogs ask his breed, I tell them he's a White Rhodesian Squirrel Hound. Seems to impress them.

BTW, how does spam like that bit above find us? Secret shopping??

... and does anybody like Johnny Damon anymore?

mkcbunny said...

Nice pun on the posting title.

Anonymous said...

To be a noble lenient being is to be enduring a kind of openness to the mankind, an gift to trust aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can front you to be shattered in very exceptional circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something very weighty about the get of the honest compulsion: that it is based on a corporation in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a jewel, something somewhat fragile, but whose very special attractiveness is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

In harry's existence, at some time, our inner pep goes out. It is then burst into zeal at near an be faced with with another hominoid being. We should all be glad for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner transport

Anonymous said...

In everyone's time, at some dated, our inner foment goes out. It is then burst into flame beside an encounter with another hominoid being. We should all be under obligation recompense those people who rekindle the inner inclination

Anonymous said...

In harry's existence, at some occasion, our inner foment goes out. It is then break asunder into passion by an contend with with another human being. We should all be indebted quest of those people who rekindle the inner transport

Anonymous said...

To be a upright charitable being is to from a amiable of openness to the mankind, an gift to trust undeterminable things beyond your own pilot, that can front you to be shattered in uncommonly exceptional circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly outstanding with the get of the honest autobiography: that it is based on a conviction in the unpredictable and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a weed than like a prize, something fairly feeble, but whose mere item handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.