Mar 13, 2006

Creative License




My talented friend Danny Gregory has come out with a great book. It's called The Creative License. It's about finding that long lost creative person that's in all of us and how art can enrich one's life. He also explains a lot about journaling which is something that has changed me. Danny was nice enough to include a few pages about me. I was very flattered to be in his book. So for someone who comes across my site and is looking for a way to try the same thing i'm doing, buying this book would be a good first step. It's the next best thing to having a great art teacher follow you around all day helping you. Don't be intimidated, you don't need to draw as well as me to want to do it. Drawing is for everyone. You just have to be willing to take that first step. So many people i meet see what i'm up to and say they would like to start to draw too. I even buy blank journals for some. They just never seem to get untracked. I know it's hard to fit this stuff into our busy lives but i know once you start doing this drawing business you will be hooked. Trust me. Danny's book is available on Amazon.com.

4 comments:

Lex vd Oudeweetering said...

I bought it today at www.bol.com in Holland. I'm impressed at your abillity to draw as if you are writing. Did put your blog in my favourites to visit regular.

Anonymous said...

The creative inner voice has a funny way of whispering into your ear when you least expect it. For me, my silent creative side has nudged me into picking up not a paint brush, but some knitting needles and a ball of sherbert colored yarn one dreary February night. it helps that i had a cohort, danny gregory's fabulous wife Patty whose contagious enthusiasm has led us to sign up for some "not for beginners" knitting classes. Stay tuned... you never know where the unleashed creative side may take us.

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday.... Through DG and his online connections I've discovered such great artists. I read your bio and can relate to college in Buffalo. I went to UB. Looking forward to more stuff you share here!
~Sharon
http://e14studio.blogspot.com

alat bantu sex said...

seorang istri terkadang ingin lebih merasakan saat berhubungan dengan pasangannya lebih memuaskan maka dari itu kami memperkenalkan produk obat kuat tahan lama yang khusus untuk pria yang tidak ada gangguan ereksi.